October 9, 2012
SeaMonkey 2.13 released
SeaMonkey 2.13 is available in 26 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- CSS3 Animations, Transitions, Transforms and Gradients have been unprefixed
- MD5 is no longer supported as a hash algorithm in digital signatures
- The Opus codec is now support by default
- The reverse CSS3 animation direction has been implemented
- Per tab reporting is now available in about:memory
- Fixed several stability issues
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.13, see the What's New in SeaMonkey 2.13 section of the Release Notes, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.
Posted by Callek at October 9, 2012 1:00 PM