July 17, 2012
SeaMonkey 2.11 released
SeaMonkey 2.11 is available in 26 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- A click-to-play option (off by default for now) has been implemented for plugins
- The Pointer Lock API has been implemented
- A new API to prevent your display from sleeping is available
- New text-transform and font-variant CSS improvements have been made for Turkic languages and Greek
- Fixed several stability issues
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.11, see the What's New in SeaMonkey 2.11 section of the Release Notes, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.